Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on
social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
Listen up – If 2500 of you click a voting action below to make sure you’re #GoodToVote, I will teach you to swear in 15 different languages. Go to https://t.co/nVk8WzUm8N now! pic.twitter.com/g4eUmHwuP9
— Samuel L. Jackson (@SamuelLJackson) September 14, 2020
2. The bump in GIGI HADID’s belly was caused by the mighty seed of ZAYN MALIK. The bump in her sister BELLA’s belly was caused by a hamburger.
3. Don’t feel bad . . . ELLE FANNING has eczema, too.
4. KIM KARDASHIAN, LEONARDO DICAPRIO, and other celebrities are participating in a 24-hour Instagram freeze to protest all the misinformation and unchecked hate speech on Facebook. Facebook owns Instagram.
5. PINK’s marriage is awful and wonderful . . . and it works.
View this post on Instagram
My friend @jbpitts2 took this photo of us. He’s still my favorite sweet little dirtball. He and I have been at this a long time, and it is our relentless and stubborn idealism that keeps us together. Marriage is awful, wonderful, comfort and rage. It is boring, terrifying, and a total nail biter. It is loving another fallible creature while trying to love yourself. It is a lifetime of coming back to the table. People laugh at us because we’re either fighting or laughing. They roll their eyes when we talk about therapy. But I’ll tell you what. It’s worth it. All of it. Even when it isn’t. Therapy isn’t for weak people or hippies or liberals. It’s for broken people that want to be whole. It’s for runaways that want a family. It’s a lesson on how to sit down and listen. How to love yourself so that the other person can, too. I love you babe. I’m grateful we made it to this photo @hartluck
6. The Internet has opinions about JUSTIN BIEBER’s new haircut.