Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on
social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
- RYAN REYNOLDS’ young co-star has his “Deadpool 2” monologue down pat.
(The clip does contain bleeped profanity . . . from a little kid.)
- Did you know MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY was runner-upin the “Little Mr. Texas” contest in 1977? Now you do.
- ALICIA KEYS is so talented she can paint with her piano.
- CATHERINE ZETA-JONES and MICHAEL DOUGLAS are still hotfor each other . . . or something like that.
- Does SHARON STONE really think she might be relatedto BEYONCÉ’s mom TINA LAWSON, just because Sharon’s mom’s maiden name is Lawson, too?
(FYI, Lawson isn’t Tina’s real last name. She married actor Richard Lawson in 2015.)