Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. When Washington locked up a victory over Detroit on Sunday, Redskins quarterback DWAYNE HASKINS went off and took a selfie with a fan. But the Skins needed to snap the ball one more time, and they couldn’t find him. So backup QB CASE KEENUM had to do it.
— Jaime López-Verduzco (@jaimeverduzco) November 24, 2019
2. This is BLAKE LIVELY, high after having hand surgery.
3. “Jumanji” co-stars THE ROCK and DANNY DEVITO crashed a wedding together. On a side note, I vote for these two to play Sully and Mike in Disney’s live-action “Monsters Inc.” remake.
4. KATE HUDSON, ZOE SALDANA, and GWYNETH PALTROW did an eight and a half minute commercial for Dubai tourism.
5. ARIANA GRANDE had a good sense of humor about falling on stage Sunday night in Tampa.
oh my. at least i still made the button. i’m crying. things were going too well. https://t.co/OuwXnTbQdo
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) November 25, 2019
6. Watch TAYE DIGGS read “thirst Tweets” about himself.
(Some of the language in this clip is inappropriate.)