Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. SELENA GOMEZ recently admitted she had a childhood crush on COLE SPROUSE, and when she guest-starred on “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody” in 2006, she got to kiss . . . NOT Cole, but his brother, DYLAN. She said, quote, “It was one of the worst days of my life.” (Here’s video.)
Well, Cole took a playful shot at his brother on Instagram. He joked, quote, “I can safely say I’ve never had a girl say this about me.”
2. LARS ULRICH from METALLICA was blond when he was a kid. (Here’s a photo. He’s the one on the left.)
3. HALLE BERRY is apparently related to SARAH PALIN. Halle responded to a Tweet about their link saying, quote, “She may be on the tree but she AIN’T invited to the cookout.” (It’s a distant relation. It’s unclear HOW distant though. So, we don’t know whether Sarah can see Halle from her house.) (???)
She may be on the tree but she ‘AINT invited to the cookout.😂 https://t.co/aSqgYBZJNK
— Halle Berry (@halleberry) March 7, 2020
4. “Grey’s Anatomy” reunion: ELLEN POMPEO took a selfie with T.R. KNIGHT.
5. In an Instagram video, KELLY RIPA says her family pronounces SYRUP “suh-ROP” because her 18-year-old daughter used to say it that way as a kid.
6. VANESSA HUDGENS has some sexy new ink . . . it’s a nude image of The Divine Feminine, which represents “the connection to the part of your consciousness responsible for nurture, intuition, and empathy.” (Careful: The tat is NSFW.)
Serving the community since 2011, Queen Nails two (soon to be three) Fort Wayne locations host a full-service nail salon while offering a unique bar setting and a wide selection of wines, beers, and cocktails.
Queen Nails will provide you the most trendy and sophisticated salon services. Their mission is to bring innovations in nail care, with affordable prices and uncompromising quality.
5129 Illinois Road, Suite 121
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
6051 Stellhorn Road, Suite A