Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
— The Betoota Advocate (@BetootaAdvocate) March 12, 2020
Tom and his wife Rita Wilson did post a somewhat-cheerful update from their quarantine.
View this post on Instagram
Hello folks. @ritawilson and I want to thank everyone here Down Under who are taking such good care of us. We have Covid-19 and are in isolation so we do not spread it to anyone else. There are those for whom it could lead to a very serious illness. We are taking it one-day-at-a-time. There are things we can all do to get through this by following the advice of experts and taking care of ourselves and each other, no? Remember, despite all the current events, there is no crying in baseball. Hanx
2. O.J. Simpson shared an asinine video of himself . . . wearing gloves, a mask, and spraying disinfectant on his money. (???)
Never Too Careful pic.twitter.com/gUAsEsgSUt
— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) March 11, 2020
3. Daniel Radcliffe says he thinks he was WRONGLY accused of having the coronavirus because, quote, “I look ill all the time . . . cause I’m very pale.”
There’s a rumour going around that Daniel Radcliffe has coronavirus…
— Smallzy 🎧 (@Smallzy) March 12, 2020
4. LeBron James Tweeted, quote, “Man we canceling sporting events, school, office work, etc. What we really need to cancel is 2020! Damn it’s been a rough three months. God bless and stay safe.”
Man we cancelling sporting events, school, office work, etc etc. What we really need to cancel is 2020! 🤦🏾♂️. Damn it’s been a rough 3 months. God bless and stay safe🙏🏾
— LeBron James (@KingJames) March 12, 2020
5. Mark-Paul Gosselaar is going blond to play Zack Morris again.
6. Pink burned off some COVID-19 stress by making homemade ravioli.
7. Not all the vital news involves the coronavirus . . . Mario Lopez has announced that his family has a new dog!
8. And finally, Chrissy Teigen is remembering her old cooking school days.
Serving the community since 2011, Queen Nails two (soon to be three) Fort Wayne locations host a full-service nail salon while offering a unique bar setting and a wide selection of wines, beers, and cocktails.
Queen Nails will provide you the most trendy and sophisticated salon services. Their mission is to bring innovations in nail care, with affordable prices and uncompromising quality.
5129 Illinois Road, Suite 121
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
6051 Stellhorn Road, Suite A