Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. JAMIE LEE CURTIS and her “A Fish Called Wanda” co-star JOHN CLEESE . . . together again after 32 years.
2. TOM HANKS is loading up on the vegemite during his quarantine.
3. HEIDI KLUM and her husband are staying apart until they’re both tested for the coronavirus. But in the meantime, they’ve found a creative way to kiss.
View this post on Instagram
Like many of you, I also have been sick all week and, unfortunately, my husband who returned from his tour a couple of days ago is also feeling ill. To be safe, we are staying apart until we get the results of our Coronavirus tests (that we were finally able to get today) back. We don’t want to spread germs and risk others getting sicker… even each other! As much as I want to embrace him and kiss him, it is more important to do the right thing and not spread further. ❤️ These are strange times… but in these moments, you remember what’s really important- the people you love and keeping them safe. Social distancing is what we all need to do right now to be responsible citizens of the world. We are all in this together and it is up to us to protect our loved ones, and our neighbors and our communities. Please listen to the officials and stay at home if you can and physically distance yourself from other people… especially if you are not feeling well. I see all the beautiful things people are doing for each other all over the globe and that gives me hope! Sending all of you love and positivity and healing vibes… together we can get through this but we need to be proactive so that we can all have a bright and healthy future. 🥰😷✌🏻🧼❤️ #socialdistancing #washyourhands #stayput #bekindtoeachother
4. MARIAH CAREY made a video with her twins, washing their hands to OL’ DIRTY BASTARD’s rap on the “Fantasy” remix.
5. Need something to keep your kids occupied at home? Here’s JOSH GAD . . . Olaf the Snowman from the “Frozen” movies . . . reading the book “Olivia Goes to Venice”.
— Josh Gad (@joshgad) March 14, 2020
6. COURTENEY COX used this time of social distancing to brush up on her dance moves.
(Matthew Perry didn’t quite know what to make of it.)
Serving the community since 2011, Queen Nails two (soon to be three) Fort Wayne locations host a full-service nail salon while offering a unique bar setting and a wide selection of wines, beers, and cocktails.
Queen Nails will provide you the most trendy and sophisticated salon services. Their mission is to bring innovations in nail care, with affordable prices and uncompromising quality.
5129 Illinois Road, Suite 121
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
6051 Stellhorn Road, Suite A