Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. 93-year-old MEL BROOKS and his son MAX did an amusing video about “social distancing.” Max explained that he’s keeping his distance from his dad, in order to avoid wiping out “a whole generation of comedic legends.”
— Max Brooks (@maxbrooksauthor) March 16, 2020
2. ARNOLD SCWHARZENEGGER made a PSA about staying home, along with his pony Whiskey and his donkey Lulu.
Stay at home as much as possible. Listen to the experts, ignore the morons (foreheads). We will get through this together. pic.twitter.com/FRg41QehuB
— Arnold (@Schwarzenegger) March 16, 2020
4. BRANDON FLOWERS from THE KILLERS found a great song to wash his hands to . . . and of course, it’s one of his own: “Mr. Brightside“.
But this is. pic.twitter.com/PlyHdzo2pM
— The Killers (@thekillers) March 16, 2020
5. Here’s how JA MORANT of the Memphis Grizzlies is dealing with the suspension of the NBA season.
— Ja Morant (@JaMorant) March 16, 2020
6. JIMMY FALLON invented a “wash your hands” song for his daughters.
7. Is HEIDI KLUM really out of toilet paper, or does she just think this is funny?
8. PATRICIA ARQUETTE actually quit smoking over coronavirus fears.
As COVID-19 attacks the lungs one of the most important things you can do is to quit smoking and vaping. I’m in day 3. Care to join?
— Patricia Arquette (@PattyArquette) March 15, 2020
9. The guys in AEROSMITH have probably helped spread a virus or two in their day . . . but they don’t want you to spread THIS one.
#BeatTheVirus – You may have it and not know it. Don’t spread the disease. Stay home as much as you can. Wash your hands often and try to keep 6 feet apart. Now is the time to engage online and not in person. It is not just about you, it’s about us… All of us! pic.twitter.com/GakMZ63pyj
— Aerosmith (@Aerosmith) March 16, 2020
10. MILEY CYRUS used “Hannah Montana” to convey an anti-hoarding message.
Be thoughtful. Respectful. Compassionate. HUMAN. while preparing for social distancing…. NO ONE needs every soup in the store, The more we hoard the more expensive and sparse necessities will become, leaving many without essentials. This is a great time to practice restraint… pic.twitter.com/LfLflFfG8c
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) March 15, 2020
11. We can all learn a thing or two about social distancing from TAYLOR SWIFT’s cat Meredith.
— Taylor Swift (@taylorswift13) March 16, 2020
12. Here’s a collection of celebrities telling you to STAY HOME.
13. As if things weren’t weird enough . . . KIM KARDASHIAN saw a lobster walking down her street.
Just confused how a lobster is walking on my street in Calabasas! What is happening?!?!?! pic.twitter.com/h5cy1IzTPI
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) March 16, 2020
Serving the community since 2011, Queen Nails two (soon to be three) Fort Wayne locations host a full-service nail salon while offering a unique bar setting and a wide selection of wines, beers, and cocktails.
Queen Nails will provide you the most trendy and sophisticated salon services. Their mission is to bring innovations in nail care, with affordable prices and uncompromising quality.
5129 Illinois Road, Suite 121
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
6051 Stellhorn Road, Suite A