Our favorite entertainers and celebrities are busy these days. Good thing they leave nothing back on social media. Here’s what they’re up to today…
1. Netflix got a bunch of other companies to make sex jokes on Twitter.
2. JOHN STAMOS helped a guy propose to his girlfriend at Disney World.
3. ANGELINA JOLIE went to a play in London, and one of the actors actually had a tattoo of her face on his arm. When they met backstage, she wrote her autograph underneath it, so he can get it permanently tattooed.
View this post on Instagram
Today in WHAT IS MY LIFE, the beautiful Angelina Jolie came to Dear Evan Hansen. I showed her my tattoo of her, done by the wonderful @courtneylloydtattoos and she loved it, SIGNED IT, kissed me on the cheek and said she would be back to see my Evan show. I will never recover from this. Thanks to @nicoleraquel_d @lucy_anderson.1, @howveryhannah & @courtneyjstapes for the pics and for making me speak to her 😭❤️ #DearEvanHansen #AngelinaJolie
(To be honest, it doesn’t look like a terribly good likeness. But Angelina seemed happy to do it.)
4. IAN MCKELLEN has always been a dog person, but after appearing in the upcoming “Cats” movie, and seeing the final cut, he says he’s a convert.
A confession: I've never been a fan of cats. Dogs for me every time, to look at and be friends with. But I've just seen the final cut of the imminent "CATS" movie and I'm a convert. Read more … pic.twitter.com/LEK0hVPp8O
— Ian McKellen (@IanMcKellen) December 6, 2019
5. The Houston Texans dressed up like characters from the movie “Dodgeball” before their game against the Denver Broncos. (Maybe they should have taken things more seriously . . . the Broncos pulled off a big upset.)
— Houston Texans (@HoustonTexans) December 8, 2019