There’s a lot of information (and misinformation) out there and it is hard to keep track of it all. So, we did it for you.
Here are some of the major coronavirus developments that are making headlines right now…
Here are some of the major coronavirus developments that are making headlines right now . . .
- The U.S. has officially passed more than 100,000 deaths from coronavirus.
That’s more than any other country in the world by far, and it averages out to almost 900 American deaths every single day since the first known death on February 6th.
- Dr. Anthony Fauci made another plea for Americans to wear face masks because they’re effective . . . and they show, quote, “respect for another person.”
He also said he still believes there’s a good chance there will be a vaccine available by the end of the year, which would be record-breaking speed.
- Only half of Americans say they’d definitely get a coronavirus vaccine. 31% say they aren’t sure, and one in five say they’d refuse.
- It looks like lots of Americans who didn’t lose their jobs may be seeing their salaries get cut. In April, weekly pay fell 11% . . . that’s the most on record.
- Several casinos in Las Vegas have announced they’re going to re-open next week.
Walt Disney World in Florida has set its re-opening date for July 11th . . . and everyone who goes will be required to wear a mask.
- New Zealand has discharged its last coronavirus patient from the hospital and has not had a new case in five days.
- One person with coronavirus who attended a funeral in Mississippi caused 21 people to get infected.
(Various sourcing in article)