Here are some fun facts to help get you through the day and look like the most informed person at the water cooler.
– There are about 800 million parking spaces in the U.S., or eight per car.
– Jodie Foster speaks such perfect French that she does her own dubbing for the French versions of her movies.
– A new study found that it takes all mammals 12 seconds to POOP. Now, it was a small sample size and probably needs more research, but it’s good to know.
– The only member of ZZ Top without a beard is the drummer . . . whose name is Frank Beard.
– Green eyes are the rarest in the world . . . only about 2% of people have them. Brown eyes are the most common.
Strange and trending news:
– Burger King’s parent company says it’s going to, quote, “modernize the drive-thru” by installing screens that can predict what you might want to order. (Full Story)
– Someone in the U.K. bought a reindeer ornament . . . then found the reindeer was well-endowed when she flipped it over. (Full Story)
– A man in Colorado set a world record by running a mile in under five minutes . . . while pushing his one-year-old son in a stroller. (Full Story)
– Today is National Cat Day.
– A woman in Thailand has found a successful business niche . . . she dresses as a zombie to sell dead people’s clothing. (Full Story)
– Costco will stop selling coconut milk from Thai suppliers because they use MONKEYS as forced labor. (Full Story)
– A family from Texas has been reunited with their dog who was stolen six years ago. He was located in Florida. (Full Story)