Did you know Americans watch the most TV? Of course we do – with like 300 different networks producing so many original shows it’d literally be impossible to find enough time to watch all of ’em.
But we’re gonna try. According to a study, people in North America watch more TV than anyone else in the world. We watch an average of four hours and three minutes a day, which is WELL above the worldwide average of just under three hours.
The study also found that American TV shows are the most popular worldwide. British shows are second. You can celebrate our achievement with some great new television.
- “Monday Night Football”at 8:15 p.m. Eastern on ESPN. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Los Angeles Rams.
- The 29th season finale of “Dancing with the Stars”at 8:00 p.m. on ABC. The finalists are Nelly, Justina Machado, Nev Schulman, and Kaitlyn Bristowe.
- “The Voice”at 8:00 p.m. on NBC. Part 2 of the Knockout Rounds.
- Part 1 of the “Black Narcissus”at 8:00 p.m. on FX. Gemma Arterton is struggling to establish a convent in the Himalayas in the 1930s, but the isolation and loneliness threatens to drive the nuns mad and has them questioning their vows. (Trailer)
Late Night Guests:
- “Jimmy Fallon”– Emma Stone, Ben Falcone, and Josh Groban.
- “Jimmy Kimmel”– Amy Adams, Jack Huston, and Jewel.
- “Stephen Colbert”– Glenn Close, and Kane Brown featuring Swae Lee & Khalid.
- “James Corden”– Michael J. Fox.
- “Seth Meyers”– Mandy Moore and Jeff Tweedy.
- “Trevor Noah”– Lenny Kravitz. (Repeat)
- “Conan”– Conan in Armenia. (Repeat)
- “Lilly Singh”– Constance Wu. (Repeat)